Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Entry #2: WikiHow Chronicles - How to Make a Cake in a Coffee Mug



Like most people, there are a few things in life that I have a special interest in. Art galleries, European history and politics deserve an honorable mention among two of my loves: chocolate and 'experimenting'.

When I was a little kid I loved making 'concoctions' out of any liquids I could find laying around the house...hand soap, toothpaste, tap water, mom's Dior perfume...disgusting but it never got old!

Following my grandmother around the kitchen taught me that 'concocting' can lead to some pretty delicious things. So when I saw a recipe online for how to make a cake in a coffee cup I jumped at the chance to conduct an experiment.

A little hot chocolate mix, an egg and some other stuff whipped together...throw it in the microwave and Tada! A delish chocolate cake...and it only takes a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment