Friday, July 17, 2009

Entry #12: Zoe Salon - Fairfax, or "In a few minutes you're going to be like a Pantene Girl"



Feeling in desperate need of a blowout yesterday I booked an appointment at Zoe Salon in Fairfax, VA.

Expecting a routine, in-and-out service I found that I was in for a treat. My stylist was Edward, a New York City native with over 20 years in the hair styling industry. He has worked for some of the best studios and has even trained stylists at some of the most well-known salons.

He used a round-brush technique to blow dry, smoothed with a flat iron, and viola! Shampoo commercial-worthy flippage.

With two beltway-accessible locations nearby, Zoe is a convenient and reasonable place to get top of the line results.

2 comments:

  1. I went there for years until my stylist left. I must say you should check out Dynasty Salon in Annandale. Leslie does my hair and when I get everything inlcuding highlights, a gloss, cut and blow dry it would cost more than $250 at Zoe- it cost me $130 with tip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DC BlogGirl-
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Zoe Salon & Spa. The team at Zoe works very hard at taking care of our valued clients and our Stylists spend great efforts in studing hair color chemistry and perfecting their styling skills. It means a lot to Edward and I that you enjoyed your visit and took the time to write about it. We look forward to seeing you at Zoe again and sincerely appreciate your support and patronage.
    Best Regards-
    A S Tkach, CEO & Partner
    Zoe Salon & Spa

    ReplyDelete