Sunday, July 26, 2009

Entry #15: Day in PA

Yesterday, I went to Hershey, PA to do some major chocolate therapy and ride some rides.

I managed to buy a cheap ticket from a very generous lady waiting in line ahead of me, and into the park we went! The place was crowded, the sun was hot, and the lines were almost unbearable but that's Hershey Park in the summertime!

The first Roller coaster we tried was Fahrenheit. It featured a ninety degree drop which made it worth the two hour line and the sunburn that I got standing in it. I think the people behind us might have found their religion too...

We also explored the Storm Runner, Great Bear, the Kissing Tower and the Super Duper Looper.

We also did not go crazy at Chocolate World (the place where they give you a chocolaty factory tour and then drop you in an enormous chocolate shop).

The day ended and we enjoyed a scenic drive back to DC. I would say that short of taking off on a spontaneous trip to anywhere, an amusement park day trip was the perfect mini adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment