Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Reading



I have this really bad habit (maybe it's actually a good habit...I don't know) of feeling like I absolutely MUST finish the book I'm reading before I can even comprehend the thought of picking up another.

It's always been this way, yet somehow I've managed to get myself mixed into 3 books at the same time. And I REALLY want to start on a whole new book.

Will I spend my entire weekend attempting to finish the biography of Marie Antoinette so that I can move on to something light and fluffy (Like one of Jen Lancaster's hilarious memoirs?)... not likely. I'd rather celebrate Bastille Day (It's on Tuesday) by doing something that involves exploring. Or being social.

But if you're not celebrating Bastille Day...and don't feel like exploring (It's supposed to rain, after all) do check out one of Jen Lancaster's hilarious books. Read it. Laugh. And I'll live vicariously.

No comments:

Post a Comment