Monday, October 12, 2009

Entry #28: Movie Night

Last night I saw the Tucker Max movie: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. I read the book last year and thought it was absolutely hysterical! Supposedly it's all based on real events...I'm not sure if I believe that, but it's hilarious and you should read it anyway.


The movie? It was still funny, but much different than the book. The book is a collection of multiple events while the movie takes a few of the best stories and mashes them into one thing. Still highly entertaining.

After the movie we had Thai food at Pasara in Alexandria. I ordered one of my favorite Thai dishes: Chicken Rama. It's kind of spicy, kind of sweet, peanutty. A lot of our friends had never eaten Thai before and I think they all liked it so it's definitely a great place to go if you're looking for something different.

Finally we ended the outing at Kaleidoscope for ice cream. I had a scoop of 'play-doh'...and it was the happiest thing I've ever eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment