Thursday, March 11, 2010

South Moon Under Bethesda Re-Opens!


Today, South Moon Under Bethesda had their grand re-opening party. I picked up a brand new pair of gold Jack Rogers Navajo sandals (see the previous entry) and coveted many adorable bathing suits and summer clothes. The gorgeous models showed off the outfits and accessories beautifully and the music in the background (plus free bevvies and snacks!) made the atmosphere super fun.

I would have hung out longer (they had some very enticing door prizes from Red Door Spa and Balducci's) but my partner in crime couldn't join me. One can only browse/try on summer clothes in March for so long without becoming depressed, so my Jacks and I peaced out.

Seriously considering hopping into a tanning bed right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment