Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Entry # 16: Fontina Grille...or "I can seriously get all of this food? Seriously?!"

I know that it's extremely politically incorrect...and ignorant...but the blog 'Stuff White People Like' kills me every time I read it.

Entry #36 dives into the love that all white people supposedly have for breakfast places. I can't speak for an entire population...but I can honestly speak for myself when I say that I LOVE BREAKFAST PLACES and very little is more exciting than finding a new breakfast place.

The other day, my mom and I met for lunch in Rockville, where we stumbled upon the Fontina Grille in Kings Farm. We weren't sure what to expect, but eager to try something different we wandered in.

The special of the day was a Sunday brunch that included a choice of french toast, omelet, or crepes, along with a fabulous buffet full of the usual breakfast meats, a salmon pizzette, chicken salad, and even a prime rib carving station.

All of this fabulous breakfast food for under $15.00 a person. And if there's one thing better than finding an amazing breakfast place...it's finding an amazing deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment