Sunday, January 24, 2010

Washingtonian's Unveiled Party

Today, Washingtonian Bride & Groom hosted Unveiled at the Mandarin Oriental. I managed to win two tickets in their sweepstakes last week so I went with my bff to sample cakes and cocktails, gaze adoringly at Cartier jewels, and watch a Kenneth Pool runway show. We heard a Q&A session from Ted Gibson from TLC's What Not to Wear (and I get to go to his spa for a 30 minute treatment!). Unfortunately neither of us won the four day trip to the Four Seasons in Hawaii or the 90 minute spa treatment at the Mandarin, but we had an amazing time!

Here are some photos so you can pretend that you were there, too:

I was so drawn to this cake...I think it was the color.

A very INTENSE flower arrangement.

Two of the gorgeous models posing for a picture for me.


I've had a crush on this dress for over a year, and couldn't believe I got to see it in person. If it was pink I could make it into one heck of a birthday party dress. Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment