Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Back-Up Plan


One of my good friends (whose name I won't mention) always says that if she doesn't have a family of her own by the time she reaches age 30, she's going to take matters into her own hands and adopt or find a sperm donor.

Sounds pretty intense, but it also sounds an awful lot like the new J.Lo movie "The Back-Up Plan." I saw the movie with some of my friends this weekend (including the girl with her own back-up plan).

Based on the last couple of romantic comedies I've seen (When In Rome, Leap Year, etc.) my expectations were not exactly high. Still, I was somewhat disappointed. Jennifer Lopez used to be so good in romantic comedies (Hello, The Wedding Planner!!) and just didn't measure up in this one.

Maybe it was just far too unrealistic...

2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment