Saturday, May 1, 2010

Threads


As a recent victim of a (very) bad eyebrow wax job, I was hesitant to do anything when I noticed recently that my brows were badly in need of shaping. One of my friends at AU suggested threading.

I did some homework on the subject and decided to give it a try. One Thursday afternoon, I walked into Threads (Bethesda location). In just moments Sonja started working on my eyebrows using the ancient threading method. I was shocked and amazed at how unbelievably painless the experience was.

Pros of Threading:
  • It does not hurt
  • It won't cause your eye-lids to sag
  • It's safe to do if you're on certain medications
  • It's less expensive than waxing
  • No dangerous hot wax
  • More hygienic
Pros of Waxing:
  • ......
I highly recommend threading, specifically at any location of Threads in DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment